Friday, December 23, 2005

"Hot White Cum" By Liz Phair


I have recently heard a song from Liz Phair called "H.W.C" or Hot White Cum. Liz Phair a critics darling, one must listen to her debut album to see what all the fuss is about. Combining a unique and often off key vocal approach with extremely frank lyrics about sex presented something new and different in alternative female artistry. More than just shock value, the music stands on its own sincerity. Starting with her homemade Girly Sounds tapes, much of the material from her early demos ended up on her first and second albums. Her third and fourth albums became a different story as she wrote of happiness in being a wife and new mom and consequently the realities of being a single mother. Her growth as an artist and an individual affect her music so vividly that as more time passes, Phair has matured from punk princess into rock goddess for the alternative nation. And now the lyrics:

HOT WHITE CUM

Give it to me, don't give it away
Don't think about what the others say
My skins getting clear, my hairs so bright
All you do is fuck me every day and night

You're my secret beauty routine
Na, na, na, na, what my body has seen
I am lookin' good and I'm feeling nice
Baby you're the best magazine advice

Gimme your hot white cum
Gimme your hot white cum

I'm gonna pull you back down between the sheets
Everything is fresher when the day is sweet
In the morning light when you're already on the phone

Face it, one of these days
Without you I'm just another Dorian Gray
It's the fountain of youth
It's the meaning of life
So hot, so sweet, so wet my appetite

Gimme your hot white cum
Gimme your hot white cum

Face it, one of these days
Without you I'm just another Dorian Gray
It's the fountain of youth
It's the meaning of life
Baby you're the best magazine advice

Gimme your hot white cum
Gimme your hot white cum

Your hot white cum

H.w.c. lyrics remain the property of Liz Phair . The album Liz Phair is the property of Liz Phair .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, amazing lyrics. i think this song's gonna be one of my favs, i should listen to it.