Saturday, July 09, 2005

Big Brother Bi - Sam wants sex

By James Desborough

SEX-CRAZED bisexual Sam Heuston was up for bedding ALL her Big Brother housemates, The People can reveal. The bikini-loving beauty confessed her horny desires after viewers booted her out of the show on Friday. The randy brunette, 23, revealed how she:

-FANCIED Anthony the most but said he was brainless and unsure about his sexuality.

-LOVED her lesbian snog with Makosi who she is convinced will jump into bed with Anthony.

-BRANDED Saskia a manipulative bitch who WILL romp with Maxwell.

-HOPES Makosi wins because the others are "thickos".

Sam said: "I fancied too many of them to number - Anthony, Maxwell, the girls AND others. I would've slept with any of them. "I felt really horny in there. I'm very open about my sexuality and if I want it I'll go and get it.
I'm not fussed either way. Sex is sex. If people think I'm a slapper then fair enough, I don't care. I just like to have a good time."

The marketing graduate admitted she was smitten by Geordie dancer Anthony from the start, saying: "As soon as he walked in I thought 'phwoar'. He blew me out for Makosi, but I'd still shag him - even on live telly. Anthony is fit but he has no brain to go with it. He's too stupid to work out his own sexuality which is quite funny really."

Sam said her biggest thrill during her three weeks in the house was her steamy snog with Zimbabwean nurse Makosi.

"That was amazing. She is a brilliant kisser, and much better than Anthony. It was probably the best snog I've had in my life - off the scale. But I wasn't attracted to her."

Sam believes the sexual tension will increase over the next few weeks. "The way things are going between Maxwell and Saskia who knows what could happen. But she's just winding him round her little finger and I don't think he knows what's going on." And saucy Sam reckoned other housemates could go all the way.

She added: "Makosi is also a very sexual person, Anthony is really keen but I think she might be interested in another girl.

"Craig would sh*g anything as would most of them. "

On fellow evictee, Lesley Sanderson, who threatened to "knock the shit out of her, Sam said: "She was a bully. But it would never have come to blows. I'd have just walked out."

Sam, who was kicked out after polling 59 per cent of the viewers vote, now hopes Makosi walks away with the #100,000 first prize, saying: "She is girl power." But she dismissed the others as "a load of thickos".

Sam, who wants to become a model and set up a "ladettes" mag, also denied claims she'd pleasuring herself in a cardboard box during one of the challenges. And she added with a chuckle: "Now I'm out I can't wait to have sex. I've been starved for the last few weeks."

SHE GIVES HER VERDICT

ANTHONY: Fit but a pain too

KEMAL: A real entertainer

DEREK: Boring and frustrated

MAKOSI: Lovely girl inside & out

MAXWELL: Good and bad

ROBERTO: A control freak

SASKIA: Too in love with herself

SCIENCE: Very volatile & quiet

VANESSA: Two- faced on votes

CRAIG: Just a real sweet guy

Source: people.co.uk

No comments: